265 River Street, Troy, NY 12180
Hours of Operation
• Street parking in downtown Troy is mostly for 2-hours during weekdays from 9am–5pm. Please take note of the posted signs.
• 4-hour paid parking spots are available in designated areas; the closest location to The Arts Center is on 3rd Street—if you’re at The Arts Center, drive east to the intersection of River St. and 3rd and turn right. You’ll see CVS, Market Block Books, and Spill’n the Beans Coffee. The parking is administered by machine kiosks; you’ll need to put your receipt on your dashboard.
• Unfortunately the paved lot directly behind The Arts Center as well as the parking garages in downtown Troy are currently for permit holders only weekdays from 9am–5pm. You can park there on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays, though.
• There is currently a free gravel parking lot behind The Arts Center (as you face the water it’s to the left of the park). (Please note that it is not handicapped- or stroller-friendly.) If you’re driving from west of Troy and crossing the river via Route 2, take the Front Street exit on the right and turn right at the end of the ramp. Continue on that road (Front St.), which is next to the river—you’ll go under a parking garage and then in back of some buildings until you come to the gravel lot. Take the stairs up to River St. If you’re already in downtown Troy, you can get to the gravel lot via the access road behind The Arts Center.
• From The Arts Center, drive east to the intersection of River St. and 4th street and turn left. Keep in the left lane, and veer off to the left near Dinosaur BBQ. Now stay in the right lane, and turn right onto the access road just before the intersection with River St. (right at the bus stop). Take the stairs up to River St.
The Arts Center of the Capital Region. 265 River Street, Troy, NY 12180. (518) 273-0552