VOLUNTEER AT THE ARTS CENTER!
Join our wonderful community of volunteers! Volunteers are an essential part of The Arts Center’s programs. We offer volunteer opportunities throughout the organization, including assisting in our galleries, events, summer arts camps, and our holiday gift shop. You’ll find like-minded friends, comradery, and the satisfaction of supporting one of the region’s premier arts and culture organizations.
- Winter + Spring Break Arts Camp – The Arts Center is looking for volunteer camp counselor to assist with our winter and spring break arts camp program. If you enjoy working with children (ages 5-16) in a creative environment, please complete an application to join us! This is a great opportunity to build your resume or obtain hours for community service. A background check is required for all summer arts camp volunteer opportunities.
- Troy Night Out – the last Friday of every month is Troy Night Out, an arts and cultural event that regularly draws 1,000 people to Troy’s galleries, shops, restaurants, and The Arts Center. Volunteers are needed to greet visitors, serve as gallery guides, distribute information about The Arts Center, and serve as ambassadors.
- Events – See our events + performances page for upcoming opportunities!
- Catalog Distribution – Do you live, work, shop, worship or go to school somewhere where folks might like our catalogs? We’re always looking for help spreading the word about what we do. Take a stack of catalogs to give to friends or leave at the places you frequent.
- The Shop at The Arts Center – A seasonal gift store, The Shop offers one-of-a-kind items crafted by local artisans. We need your help to run The Shop from late October through December 24!
- Summer Arts Camp – The Arts Center is always looking for volunteer camp counselors to assist with our summer arts camp program. If you enjoy working with children (ages 5-16) in a creative environment, please complete an application to join us this summer! This is a great opportunity to build your resume or obtain hours for community service. A background check is required for all summer arts camp volunteer opportunities.
To download a volunteer application, click here, To find out more about upcoming volunteer opportunities, please contact Andrea LaRose email@example.com or by calling (518)273-0552 x229. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at The Arts Center!