We hope your experience at The Arts Center is an enjoyable and fulfilling one. If you have any problems, please call us at 518-273-0552 X 231.
CREATE MORE – SAVE MORE DISCOUNTS
- The Arts Center offers create more, save more discounts! If you buy four or more classes on the same order, and pay in full, you are eligible for a 10% discount*. This applies to member and non-member rates. This discount cannot be combined with any other discount, and cannot be applied to materials fees, HVCC courses, or applied retroactively. This discount cannot be applied to online purchases, but must be made by calling the Registrar at 518-273-0552 x231, or registering in person.
* If you withdraw from one or more class early, your entire discount will be forfeited.
OUR REFUND POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
• There will be a $25 charge for each returned check.
• The Arts Center cannot pro-rate single or multiple sessions of a course. We are not responsible for classes missed due to illness or student’s other commitments.
• If a class is canceled by The Arts Center, payment may be applied toward another class or refunded to the student.
• If you withdraw 5 business days prior to the start of a class, your tuition (less a $25 service charge) can be retained in a residual account to be applied to a future class, or refunded.
• Funds will be held in a residual account for 12 months from the start date of the class. Unused residual monies will be forfeited after one year.
• If you withdraw less than 5 days prior to the class start date, or after the class has started, no monies will be refunded.
• Materials fees, memberships and AM/PM care fees are not refundable.
•Refund checks may take up to 4-6 weeks to process. Credit card payments will be credited to the cardholder’s account.
• Craft for Credit classes are governed by Hudson Valley Community College’s refund policies. Please refer to their website, www.hvcc.edu or call 518-629-4582 for information. Please note that HVCC requires that withdrawal requests be submitted directly to the Campus Registrar’s office in writing.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (518) 273-0552
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.